Inspiration Style Board: For the Love of Fall – Girls Fashion
Fall is in full swing! I absolutely love Autumn. I love wearing scarves. I love the colors. I love the weather. It’s my favorite season of the year. So, I decided to dedicate my guest post today to Fall. A lot of things come to mind when I think about Fall, so to keep myself in focus here I’m going to give you some Girls’ Toddler Fashion for today.
So many cute Fall clothing out there. Here’s a cute outfit for the little girls… mix n’ match to get different looks!
- Sequin Puffer Vest – The Children’s Place
- Sequin Koala Hat – The Children’s Place
- Textured Cable Sweater – Gap
- Cord Bubble Dress – Old Navy
- Flower Knit Gloves – Payless
- Leather Ballet Flats – Boden USA
- Patterned Ankle Tights – Hanna Andersson
- Myra Boots - Payless
Ok. So did I mention I love Fall?? I’m thinking of dedicating the rest of the month to Fall… we shall see.
Rita is a weekly guest blogger here at This Lovely Home. You can usually find her blogging at Yippy Momma.
Category: Inspiration Design Boards